To see all proposals, look at the “Draft Proposals” section:
Stage 1 Proposals:
- Proposal to proclaim June a month of Gratitude for all the help received by Occupy
Stage 2 Proposals:
- No new proposals.
Stage 3 Proposals:
- Make sure to check under draft proposals to see the outcomes of the visioning process and discuss
- Proposal from the Homeless Network
- Proposal on the Disbursement of Funds for Legal Defense
Proposal Stages Defined:
These proposals are presented at one General Assembly, where there will be an in depth discussion about proposal that addresses questions, concerns, and friendly amendments. The group bringing the proposal will revise the proposal based on the feedback received.
The proposal is read at CC. There is no discussion. The delegates bring these proposals back to their group. The group goes through their decision making process and decides to support (up twinkles), stand aside, or block the proposal.
The proposal is read at CC. Each delegate will present the results of their group’s consensus. If full consensus is reached, the proposal is passed. If not, additional discussion will be held outside of the CC to address concerns. The group may revise the proposal and present it as a stage 2 proposal.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact facilitation at email@example.com
This is a space for the Facilitation working group to post up-to-date information about proposals that are currently under consideration by the General Assembly and Coordinating Council. It should contain specific information about which phase each proposal is currently in, what issues should be discussed by the GA and/or working groups pertaining to each proposal, and when decisions are expected on each proposal.
- Name change to “Occupy Asheville Nonviolent Coordinating Council” (Nonviolent Direct Action Training Group)
- OA Nonviolence Agreements (Nonviolent Direct Action Training Group)